What makes the Civil Service a great place to work?
The Civil Service is a force for good in our society. To inspire and motivate us, the Civil Service needs to be a great place to work regardless of who we are, where we are or what we do. This session explores what makes a great place to work, how we want to treat each other at work and the values that reflect that, the evolving concept of place, and the passion for our work that binds us.
2020 is the Year of Inclusion. What does that mean in the current context? Are we doing enough? At our plenary session, civil servants from diverse backgrounds, in different roles and locations, will share their insights and thoughts. Panellists will include Alex Chisholm, Tamara Finkelstein, Selvin Brown, Rena Lalgie, and Angela MacDonald. We also want to hear from you about what we can do better, and we will be using technology so you can share your views and ask questions.
Speakers for this session will be:
* Alex Chisholm, Chief Operating Officer of the Civil Service
* Tamara Finkelstein, Permanent Secretary, Defra
* Elizabeth Honer, Chief Executive, Government Internal Audit Agency and Senior Responsible Owner, GPTW
* Selvin Brown, Director, PPE Policy & Engagement, DHSC
* Rena Lalgie, Director, Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation, HMT
* Angela MacDonald, Director General for Customer Services, HMRC